If your card expires, this will prevent your monthly subscription fee from billing on time. We will notify you by email if your monthly fee is unsuccessful.
If your credit or debit card expires, or is about to expire, you can easily update it in your account. Just follow the instructions below:
- After logging into Nike Adventure Club, head to your Subscription Settings, located at the top right corner of the site and select Adventure Club Profile.
- Locate the Payment Details section.
- Click Edit and update your card information and billing address.
- Once done, click Save located at the bottom of the screen. The updated information will then be saved to the Payment Details section of your Account Settings.
Please read below for very important information about updating your card:
- Anytime you update your credit card information our system will process all past due payments.
- Adding a new credit card may result in a $1 authorization hold on your account. This is done to verify the card you are entering is open and in good standing. We will not be collecting these funds which will be released back into your account within a few business days.
In some cases, your card expiration date will automatically update, as the bank may send this information to our billing provider.