If you receive your order and find you need a different size or style, you can easily set up an exchange within 30 days of delivery.
To do so, navigate to your order history page and start an exchange for the order you would like to return.
Once your exchange is set up, you have 7 days to return the original order. As soon as your return is in transit to us, your replacement order will be sent!
If you find that you need to return the new order you received after an exchange, please Contact Us.
More detailed steps on setting up an exchange:
- When logged in to your account, navigate to your Order History and locate the order number of the pair you plan to exchange.
- Click the 'Start Exchange' button for the order you would like to exchange.
3. Complete the exchange form. If you need a return label for your exchange, Contact Us.
4. You will receive a confirmation that your exchange has been initiated and can select a replacement pair by clicking the 'Choose a Replacement' button.
5. Pick out the pair you would like, confirm the size, and click the 'Get Replacement' button.
6. On the next page, confirm the exchange details and click the 'Place Order' button.
7. You will receive a confirmation message in addition to an email to help remind you to return the unwanted pair as soon as possible.
8. Place your old pair in you Nike Adventure Club box it arrived in and use the extra adhesive strip to seal it up. Place the label on the box and send it back! Note: you have 7 days to return the unwanted pair. Your replacement order will not ship out until you return your original order.
If at any stage of your exchange you need help, please Contact Us.